Dear Customers of Kagan Trim Center,
First and foremost, our thoughts and compassion are with those impacted by the current worldwide health crisis.
We are monitoring the progression of the virus and the recommended preventative measures very closely. The health and safety of our customers, employees and community is our top priority.
WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS.
Our desire is to keep our doors open as long as it is safe to do so. We have good supplies of cord and elastic used for face masks, and tie tapes used for hospital gowns. We have a small but dedicated group of employees who come in everyday to ensure that every possible order related to the medical industry gets shipped out. This is our priorty. We ask customers wishing to place non-medical orders to be patient, but to know your order will ship.
We have implemented the following protocols:
1. Those of our employees who are able to work from home are currently doing so. They are fully connected to our office via phone and computer. If you call you may not even realize the person answering is at home.
2. We have proactively increased the frequency and intensity of our cleaning, especially in high-touch areas.
3. Order processing will continue uninterrupted, but there may be some delays in shipping because of unavoidable delays in the supply chain.
4. To maintain a safe working environment we're asking our customers to NOT visit our showroom at this time.
5. DO place your orders via our web site, through Email or by phone. For will calls we will bring your orders directly to you curbside.
6. Our business hours will be Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 3:30pm.
This situation, while very stressful right now, will not be forever. Things will get better. Our mission is simple; stay focused on our business, and at all times be kind, thoughtful and respectful to everyone we meet. We’re in this together and we'll get through this together.